Thomas McCurtains - 4th April
Thomas McCurtains - 4th April
April 05, 2018
Training continues this week.
This Sunday the Ladies Footballers will play Dulwich Harps in the Tom O'Connor Cup Semi Final in Goodmayes at 12 noon.
There are a number of GAA related events coming up over the next few months. Please see below for more details.
Friday 20th April 2018, 7.00pm - 10.00pm - Safeguarding Course run by London GAA County Board for all youth coaches/mentors/administrators. Contact Martin McGovern on 07807 830556
Saturday 21st April 2018, 9.00am - 5.00pm - Foundation Level Gaelic Football and Hurling (Dual) Course run by London GAA The course will run from 9 am until 5 pm with a half an hour Lunch Break at 1 pm - lunch is provided. Contact Martin McGovern on 07807 830556
Saturday 21st April 2018, 9.00am - 5.00pm - Gaelic Football Mixed 7-a-side This is a mixed gender, mixed ability Gaelic Football 7-a-side competition. Teams of 10, minimum 2 Ladies per team. More information to follow. To register your interest to play WhatsApp message Brian Hourihane on 00353876477346, Conor Mulrennan on 07808084374 or Claire Costello on 07725614143
Saturday 7th July 2018 - Annual Club Fun Day, The clubs annual fun day will be held in Goodmayes.
Training will recommence in April for all ages. Hurling will be every Monday from 16th April at 7.00pm to 8.15pm and Football will be every Wednesday from 18th April 7.00pm to 8.15pm at Campion School, Hornchurch, RM11 3BX. There will also be additional football sessions in Thurrock Rugby Club from 1st May.
Training (Click on team name for more info):
- Mens Football: Tuesday & Thursday at 7.30pm in Goodmayes.
- Mens Hurling: Tuesday & Thursday at 7.45pm in The Rivergate Centre, Barking IG11 0FJ.
- Ladies Football: Thursday at 7.00pm in West Ham.
- Camogie: No training this week
- Underage: Training will recommence on week commencing 16th & 18th of April
- Ladies Football: Tom O'Connor Cup Semi Final - Thomas McCurtains v Dulwich Harps, Sunday 8th April 2018 at 12.00am, Goodmayes
Membership is now due for the upcoming year at the following prices: Mens playing and social membership can be paid online by clicking the link http://thomasmccurtains.wufoo.eu/forms/z1el90n30idob5n/
- Mens Football and Hurling players - £105 (includes a bag, polo shirt, socks and shorts)
- Social membership - £40 (includes a hat and a scarf)
- Ladies Football - £60
- Camogie - £50
- Ladies Football and Camogie (Dual) - £80
- Underage - £25 (includes a t-shirt)
New players are always very welcome to join our friendly club. We have Gaelic Football & Hurling teams for both men and ladies from u-8s up to Adults. We are based in East London; the club covers a wide area and current players live in many different areas, including, Gants Hill, Woodford, Leyton, Leytonstone, Stratford, Romford, Dagenham, Brentwood & Chelmsford as well as many other areas. Transport to and from training and pick-up from stations can be arranged, if required.
If you would like to join our club, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mens Football: Pop Geraghty: 07493 046 064
- Mens Hurling: Alan Power: 07925 175 910
- Ladies Football: Eoin Kelly: 07729 746 052
- Camogie: Eoin Kelly: 07729 746 052
- Underage: Martin McGovern: 07807 830 556
Thomas McCurtains GAA Club would welcome coaching support in local schools and our training sessions.
Our official club merchandise is available to purchase on the O’Neill’s website https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/united-kingdom/thomas-mccurtains.html