Applications for an Inter-County transfer can be made online through the Player Transfer System. If a player wishes to apply online, he should contact the Secretary of the Club he wishes to join and refer him/her to the transfers section of the official GAA website for information on the process. Benefits of using the new system include:
- Quicker processing of applications
- Less chance of incorrect information being submitted
- Ability to check status of applications
- Easy access to transfer history
- Less administration work
Accessing the Player Transfer System (Club and County Secretaries only)
A Club or County Secretary can access the Player Transfer System by visiting pts.gaa.ie and entering his/her 7 digit Membership Number and Password. For more information, please refer to the user guides in the downloads section on this page.
- Information relating to Club transfers can be found in the Official Guide - Part One
- For information pertaining to Club transfers within a County, please contact your County Board.
- For information pertaining to Club transfers within a Province, please contact the Provincial Council you are transferring to.
Live Inter-County Transfer List
- Inter-County Transfer List – (An Inter-County Transfer will appear on this list three days after the relevant County Secretaries have been notified of the decision on an application)
Please visit https://www.gaa.ie/the-gaa/rules-regulations/transfers-and-sanctions to download necessary forms, or for any further information required on transfers. Or contact London County secretary John Molloy via email@example.com